We invite you to discover the French Riviera and its naturist beaches 25 minutes from the villa “Les Lodges”, forests and the “Maures and the Estérel”, the magnificent Gorges du Verdon (less than an hour away), the vineyards of Côtes de Provence.
– From the villa : Go on foot through the hills to the ” Saut du Capelan ” or by bike on the departmental road or on green tracks such as La Vigne à Vélo.
– Close by : 700 meters from home: discover our charming Provencal village of LA MOTTE. 5 kms from home: learn golf or go for a complete golf course at golf de Saint Endréol, unless you prefer the Spa. 8 kms from home: try the water-ski lift at the Rabinon lake.
– Various (non exhaustive list): : hiking, cycling throughout the region (training area for professionals), mountain biking, tennis in the village, canoeing on the Argens or in the Verdon gorges, horse riding, paragliding, canyoning, diving, water sports, etc …
– Naturist beaches : 20 kms from home: discover the beautiful beach Esclamandes the Saint-Aygulf, near des étangs de Villepey. 45 km from home: explore the large Pampelonne beach (Saint Tropez).
– In the var : Discoverthe Côtes-de-Provence vineyards, Saint-Tropez and the beaches of Ramatuelle, Gassin, Bormes-les-Mimosas,the hilltop village of Tourtour, the grand Canyon du Verdon and the turquoise waters of lake Sainte-Croix, the forests and mountains of the Esterel and Maures, Medieval villages and markets of Provence,Fréjus et Saint Raphaël, the lakeside city of Port-Grimaud, Hyères and Gold Islands of Porquerolles, Port-Cros, Levant (naturist) , and many other locations of the most touristic department of France.
– In the area : Discover the French Riviera, Cannes, Grasse, Saint Paul de Vence, Antibes, Cagnes sur Mer, Nice, Monaco, Menton.